Skip to main content

Update your Blue Badge details

If you've moved house or changed your name, it is important you let us know so we can update our records for your Blue Badge.

If you've moved out of the area, we need to know so we can transfer your details to your new council, who will look after your renewal when it is due.

If you've moved into the area, you should let your old council's Blue Badge team know so they can transfer your details.

How to update your details

Use our online form to let us know if anything has changed.

If you no longer need your Blue Badge

You may find that a badge is no longer needed, please complete our Blue Badge enquiries online form.

Have you encountered a problem with this page?