Skip to main content

Support for adults with sight or hearing loss

Skip to contents of guide

Register a vision impairment with us

You can register as a person with sight loss if you have been referred to an eye specialist (ophthalmologist) and they have completed a Certificate of Vision Impairment (CVI).

This will confirm if you are either:

  • severely sight impaired (blind)
  • sight impaired (partially sighted)

A copy of the CVI will automatically be sent to us and we will then contact you to complete the registration.

If we have not contacted you, you can use our online contact form to register.

Concessions and services you may be entitled to

If you are blind or partially sighted, you may qualify for a range of concessions including:

Have you encountered a problem with this page?