Skip to main content

Support for adults with sight or hearing loss

Skip to contents of guide

Request a sight and hearing assessment

If you think you may need some extra support because of a visual or hearing impairment, you can ask us for an assessment.

An advocate may be able to help if you need help to express your views and wishes.

We will assess and support you through any changes as a result of your sight and/or hearing loss.

Our team are able to offer help and advice on:

  • mobility within your home and daily living skills
  • mobility and safety outside your home
  • communication needs
  • equipment to help you
  • information about support groups
  • benefits advice
  • advice on education, employment and accessing your community

Request an assessment

Use our online contact form to request an assessment.

Have you encountered a problem with this page?