Skip to main content

Get housing advice

Skip to contents of guide

Using AdviceAid, you can get advice about:

  • how to solve problems affecting your housing situation
  • what to do if you have been asked to leave your property
  • how you can find somewhere else to live
  • how we can help you

You do not need to give any personal details about who you are or where you live.

Do not use this form if you are a professional making a referral, you can make a referral using the duty to refer form.

Have you encountered a problem with this page?