Skip to main content


Our tenancy advice team are here to help and can assist you with all your tenancy enquiries.

They can also give you contact details for specialist teams that will be able to help you.

How we can help you

We can help you with:

  • antisocial behaviour
  • hoarding
  • money management and budgeting skills
  • hospital discharge
  • mental health issues affecting your tenancy
  • employability
  • dementia and elderly mental health issues
  • moving to a smaller property

Contact us

For council home tenants in Bournemouth

You can contact us by telephone on 0800 028 1870.

You can also visit our Kinson hub at:

Kinson Hub
Wimborne Road
BH11 9AW

Open Monday to Friday from 9am to 4:30pm.

Before you visit the Hub, please contact us by telephone on 0800 028 1870 to discuss your queries. If a face-to-face appointment is needed they will be able to book this for you.

Private rooms are usually available to protect your confidentiality if required. The Hub has level access, disabled-friendly facilities and free internet access for library card holders.

For council home tenants in Poole

You can contact us by:

We will assign you a support officer from our team who can call or visit for a full assessment of the support you need.

They will make a person-centred plan of how we will work together and stay in regular contact with you until the plan is completed.

Have you encountered a problem with this page?