Skip to main content

Support for council home tenants

Skip to contents of guide

Our tenancy sustainment team are here to help and can assist you with all your tenancy questions.

We can also give you contact details for specialist teams that will be able to help you.

How we can help you

We can help you with:

  • antisocial behaviour
  • hoarding
  • money management and budgeting skills
  • hospital discharge
  • mental health issues affecting your tenancy
  • employability
  • dementia and elderly mental health issues
  • moving to a smaller property

Contact us

You can contact us by:

We will assign you a tenancy sustainment officer from our team who can call or visit for a full assessment of the support you need.

They will make a person-centred plan of how we will work together and stay in regular contact with you until the plan is completed.

Have you encountered a problem with this page?