Skip to main content

Antisocial behaviour involving BCP Homes tenants

Skip to contents of guide

Report antisocial behaviour involving BCP Homes tenants

In the event of an antisocial behaviour emergency

If you are being threatened with physical violence, are being harassed or feel like it is an emergency, call 999.

This guidance only applies to cases involving BCP Homes tenants. You can report other antisocial behaviour to us if it doesn't involve a BCP Homes tenant.

How to report

To report antisocial behaviour involving BCP Homes tenants, contact us by:

Gather evidence

We need evidence of the antisocial behaviour to be able to take action. We will usually ask you to complete diary sheets about the problem. If you are unable to do this, contact your housing officer and they can look into other ways of recording the behaviour.

We may also ask you to report the behaviour to other agencies such as the police or environmental services.

Without evidence of antisocial behaviour, we will not be able to resolve the problems you are having.

Have you encountered a problem with this page?