Skip to main content

Paying your council home rent and service charge

Skip to contents of guide

Help if you are struggling to pay your council home rent

If you are struggling to pay your rent or have a problem with finances in general, we are here to help.

We have a support team who are available to all our residents across Bournemouth and Poole and are here to help you maintain your tenancy. If you want to get in touch with the team, email or call 0800 028 1870 .

We also have specialist money advice staff who can give residents across the Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole area free and confidential advice on all benefits and day to day money management.

For Money advice in Poole

You can email or call 0800 028 1870 .


If you already have arrears, you should contact your recovery officer on 0800 028 1870 to discuss this and to make an arrangement to clear the outstanding balance.

Have you encountered a problem with this page?