Skip to main content

Paying your council home rent and service charge

Skip to contents of guide

Council home rent arrears or credit for former tenants

If you think you have paid too much rent at your former BCP Homes property or that you may have a credit for any reason, please contact us so we can check that and arrange a refund.

If you have left a property and think that you may have arrears owing on your account, please contact us to make a payment or a payment agreement.

Contact us about a credit or arrears

Email or call 0800 028 1870 to discuss a credit or arrears.

We always try to collect former tenant arrears and where necessary may refer cases to an outside debt collection agency. We currently use Marston Holdings. If you need to contact them about a debt that has already been passed to them, please call 0333 320 1822.

Have you encountered a problem with this page?