Skip to main content

Civil disputes regarding trees

If you have a tree related civil dispute, then you are advised to contact a solicitor. We cannot arbitrate in disputes between neighbours over trees.

For further information and assistance please visit the Citizens Advice website. If the dispute involves the siting or location of a tree, please contact the Land Registry.

We have the power to deal with trees on private land that are obstructing the public highway or are a danger to highway users.

Have you encountered a problem with this page?