Skip to main content

Antisocial behaviour

Skip to contents of guide

Always call 999 if someone's life or property is at risk. For non-emergencies, you can call the police on 101.

We recognise that antisocial behaviour (ASB) can have a negative impact on the quality of life to both residents and visitors. We are committed to working in partnership with residents and agencies, to ensure a positive approach is taken to tackle and not tolerate issues of concern.

Before reporting antisocial behaviour

As we are not able to deal with every issue, please read our criteria document before contacting us. It will explain the kinds of issues that our ASB Team can help with. It will also give details of other agencies who may also be able to help or support you.

Examples of some incidents and issues that our ASB Team are not able to do deal with:

All complaints are assessed and the complainant will be contacted and informed of the next steps.

Unfortunately, there may be some problems which might be seen as antisocial but we are unable to deal with. In these cases we will give you the details of other services or agencies, that may be able to offer help and support.

Reporting antisocial behaviour involving a council tenant

We are not able to investigate incidents or cases involving tenants of a registered social housing provider or council housing.

However, you can contact the social housing provider directly, or BCP Homes.

How to report antisocial behaviour

Please email us to report antisocial behaviour.

01202 128883

Please make sure you include:

  • your name
  • your contact details - both email and phone number
  • your address or the location you are reporting, along with the postcode
  • as much details as possible about the issues you are reporting.

We will aim to respond to your request within 5 working days.

Please note that we are not a direct response service.

Have you encountered a problem with this page?