Skip to main content

Track betting licence

A track betting licence is required by the proprietor of a track or sports ground to allow bookmakers to trade on the premises.

Depending on the length of frequency of the licence requirements an Occasional use gambling notice or a Temporary use gambling notice may be needed.

Applicants must first hold an operating licence, issued by the Gambling Commission.

How to apply

To apply for this licence complete the application form and return it to:

Have you encountered a problem with this page?