Skip to main content

Change your details

If any of your details have changed, please let us know.

Moving house

If you are moving within the BCP Council area, please let us know 3 days before you move and take your bin with you to your new property. This way we can keep our records up to date and make sure you receive your info pack and any other information we need to send to you.

You can update your address online.

Moving into a house which already has a garden waste bin

If the garden waste bin has a valid sticker on it, then this bin has been paid for by the previous owners and you can continue using the service for the rest of the year.

If the bin does not have a valid sticker on it, you will need to register for the service.

Change your personal details

If any of your personal details have changed, you can change your details when you are renewing your garden waste service registration online. You need to update your details before you register for garden waste.

Upgrade your garden waste collection

You can request an extra bin or bins at any time of the year.

You can upgrade your garden waste service online.

Have you encountered a problem with this page?