When and how to contact us about your business rates
You must contact us if:
- you're no longer liable for the business rates
- you're no longer entitled to a relief or reduction in business rates
- you move premises
- you take on additional or relinquish premises
- you change bank account if you pay by Direct Debit
- you're unable to pay your business rates bill.
If you need a copy of your bill from last year, please call us or email us your request.
Who to contact
By email: email@example.com.
By phone: 01202 128 654.
By post: Business rates, BCP Council, Civic Centre, Bourne Avenue, Bournemouth, BH2 6EB.
Christchurch and Poole businesses
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By phone: 01202 123 331.
By post: Stour Valley and Poole Partnership, PO Box 722, Poole, BH15 2YE.