Change your details

If any of your details have changed, please let us know.

Moving house

If you are moving within the town you currently live in (for example, moving from one Bournemouth address to another Bournemouth address), please let us know three days before you move and take your bin with you to your new property. This way we can keep our records up to date and make sure you receive your info pack and any other information we need to send to you.

If you currently live in Bournemouth or Christchurch, please update your address online.

If you currently live in Poole, please call us on 01202 123 123 to update your address.

If you are moving to another town in the Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole area (for example, moving from Bournemouth to Poole), please call us on 01202 123 123.

Moving into a house which already has a garden waste bin

If the garden waste bin has a valid sticker on it, then this bin has been paid for by the previous owners and you can continue using the service for the rest of the year.

If the bin does not have a valid sticker on it, you will need to register for the service.

Change your personal details

If any of your personal details have changed, you can change your details when you are renewing your garden waste service subscription online. You need to update your details before you register for garden waste.

Upgrade your garden waste collection

You can request an extra bin or bins at any time of the year.

If you live in Bournemouth or Christchurch, you can upgrade your garden waste service online.

If you live in Poole, please call 01202 123 123.