Benefits support and advice

The Local Authority Benefits Service administers Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support and Discretionary Housing Payments. You can apply for these online.

Can't find what you're looking for?

If you can't find what you're looking for, select the area for benefits support and advice services in the: