Skip to main content

Improving road safety

Request for road safety measures

If you would like to request a pedestrian crossing, safer routes to school measure, speed limit change or other road safety measures such as traffic calming, please email

The Minor Transport Scheme Request Guidance document explains how we assess and rank these requests for implementation.

Dropped kerbs for pedestrian access

Email to request a dropped kerb to help pedestrians cross the road.

Requests for collision data

Email to request information about collisions across Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole. Charges for this will start from £175 (+ VAT).

National campaigns and useful resources

Have you encountered a problem with this page?