Skip to main content

Report flooding on a public road or open space

Skip to contents of guide
In the event of an emergency

Call 01202 123 123 or 0800 506 050 out of hours if the issue is an emergency where there is risk to life or property.

You should let us know about flooding on public:

  • land (such parks, community gardens, cemeteries)
  • roads
  • pavements
  • cycle lanes

When reporting flooding, you will need to tell us:

  • the location
  • any additional information that can help us locate the issue
  • your contact details if you want us to update you

You can also upload a picture of the flooding.

You cannot use this form to make an insurance claim against us

Flooding caused by private drains are the responsibility of the property owner.

Report flooding in homes and businesses

If your home or business is flooded and damaged, please contact your insurance company.

You can report flooding in your home or business for advice after the event

You can also report a past flood event at a home, business or green space to help us with future flood risk planning.

This includes flood events and near flood events in the past 5 years.

Have you encountered a problem with this page?