The Leader of BCP Council has announced changes to his Cabinet which will expand cross party working, alongside changes to some portfolios which will give added focus to the council’s priorities.
- Councillor Judes Butt takes up a new role as lead member for Engagement, with a focus on continuing to ensure that residents are at the heart of the council’s plans.
- Independent Councillor Steve Baron remains Lead Member for Poole Regeneration, which enters an exciting phase as the extensive rejuvenation of Poole continues apace.
- Councillor Beverley Dunlop, Cabinet Member for Culture & Vibrant Places, will add Tourism to her responsibilities, ensuring a joined-up approach to cultural, events and tourism offers.
- Councillor Jane Kelly becomes a full Cabinet Member, expanding her responsibilities as the Cabinet Member for Communities, Health and Leisure.
The full list of Cabinet and Lead Members and their core responsibilities is as follows:
- Cllr Drew Mellor - Leader and Cabinet Member for Finance & Transformation
- Cllr Philip Broadhead - Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Development, Growth & Regeneration
- Cllr Nicola Greene - Council Priorities & Delivery
- Cllr Mark Anderson – Environment & Place
- Cllr Bobbie Dove - Community Safety & Regulatory Services
- Cllr Beverley Dunlop - Tourism, Culture & Vibrant Places
- Cllr Mike Greene - Sustainability & Transport
- Cllr Jane Kelly - Communities, Health & Leisure
- Cllr Karen Rampton - People & Homes
- Cllr Mike White - Children & Young People
Cabinet+ Lead Members:
- Cllr Hazel Allen – Homelessness
- Cllr Steve Baron - Poole Rejuvenation
- Cllr Nigel Brooks - High Street Renaissance
- Cllr Laurence Fear – Wellbeing
- Cllr Toby Johnson - Levelling Up & Skills
- Cllr Judes Butt - Engagement