Skip to main content

Report mud or spillages

Skip to contents of guide

You should report mud or spillages to us if you think they are:

  • a trip and slip hazard to pedestrians
  • a danger to road users

We will only clear mud or spillages if they are on:

  • public land (such as the seafront, parks or playgrounds)
  • roads
  • pavements
  • cycle lanes

How we deal with mud or spillages

Once you've reported mud or spillages to us, we will assess them for urgency and risk before being allocated to one of our cleansing teams. 

Have you encountered a problem with this page?