Skip to main content

Supported housing for 16 to 25 year olds with extra care needs

Skip to contents of guide

If you are between 16 and 25 and are struggling with addiction, homelessness or a mental health problem, you may be able to live in housing that provides extra care for up to 2 years. This is known as supported accommodation.

Supported accommodation helps you get back on your feet and teaches you life skills. We can help you:

  • manage a home and a tenancy
  • manage money, benefits and bills
  • shop, wash and cook
  • find a doctor and a dentist
  • find volunteering opportunities, training or a job
  • take part in social activities and community life

To apply for housing, visit BCP HomeChoice and complete an application.

Have you encountered a problem with this page?