Seafront toilet blocks are open daily from 8am and close between 4pm and 6pm.
Please be aware that toilet blocks may be temporarily closed throughout the day to allow our facility teams to complete their job safely.
Please follow the instructions provided on signage to help you keep to social distancing guidelines and wash your hands regularly. If you know you’re likely to use a public toilet when you go out, carry your own sanitiser and hand gels.
The toilets are currently being cleaned on average 3 times a day and during cleaning, toilets may be shut to allow our staff to do their job safely. Our beach cleansing team are also cleaning and disinfecting behind beach huts.
- Ashley Road bus station, Boscombe
- Boscombe Chine Gardens - open when café and mini golf is open
- East Overcliff Drive
- Fishermans Overcliff
- Glen Fern Road
- Hengistbury Head hiker toilets
- Kingfisher Barn
- Leslie Road, Winton
- Lower Pleasure Gardens - currently unavailable
- Manor Steps, at the bottom of the zig zag behind Bournemouth Beach Lodges
- Milburn Road
- Millhams Road
- North Cemetery - part of Bournemouth crematorium
- Redhill Park - paddling pool toilet block closed
- Riverside, Wick Lane
- Southbourne Cross Roads
- West Overcliff
- Winton Recreation Ground
- Alum Chine, next to the playpark
- Boscombe East, just past the coloured beach huts before the Bournemouth Beach Lodges
- Boscombe Overstrand, next to Urban Reef restaurant
- Boscombe West, next to the entrance gates for Boscombe Undercliff car park
- Bournemouth East, next to Harry Ramsden’s Fish & Chip shop
- Bournemouth Pier, below Pier Amusements near the entrance to Bournemouth Pier - ladies only (please be aware that the gents toilets are closed for maintenance from 28 September 2020 for approximately four weeks)
- Bournemouth West, between Happyland Amusements and West Beach restaurant
- Chineside, next to Durley Chine Beach Office, opposite the Harvester pub
- Fisherman’s Walk, 100m to the west of Fisherman’s Walk Cliff Lift and zig zag
- Gordon’s Steps, 100m to the west of Gordon's zig zag
- Manor Steps, at the bottom of the Zig Zag, behind Bournemouth Beach Lodges
- Portman Ravine, 400 metres east of Bournemouth Beach Lodges
- Southbourne, near Bistro on the Beach – one section of the toilet block is open and operating as a unisex toilet following vandalism on 12 October 2020
- The Prom Diner, 200 metres west of Boscombe Pier
- Toft Zig Zag, next to Surfsteps surf school
- Warrens Edge, white building at the bottom of the zig zag 100m east of Bistro on the Beach.
- Bridge Street
- Christchurch Quay
- Highcliffe Castle
- Highcliffe Recreation Ground
- Mudeford Quay
- Mudeford Recreation Ground
- Purewell Cross
- Riverway Recreation Ground
- Saxon Square
- Sea Corner.
- Friars Cliff Beach
- Mudeford Sandbank (Block 3 open 7am to 7pm, all other blocks reopen April 1)
- Baiter Park
- Hamworthy Park
- Lake Pier - portable toilets currently being provided until block is refurbished
- Poole Park
- Poole Quay (Watch Station)
- The Haven
- UCP Tea rooms courtyard
- Upton House car park
- Whitecliff Recreation Ground
- Branksome Chine Car Park, next to the Beach shop
- Branksome Dene Chine, up the steps next to the kiosk on the promenade, at the back of Branksome Dene Room
- Branksome Promenade, white painted toilet block, 300 metres to the west of Branksome Chine car park. Look out for the shark selfie wall painted below them
- Canford Cliffs Chine promenade - white building at the bottom of the Chine
- Flaghead Chine, near the seaside garden and seating area
- Sandbanks car park, near the beach office
- Shore Road, wooden clad block next to Jazz Café.
The toilets are currently being cleaned on average 3 times a day.
Our beach cleansing team are also cleaning and disinfecting behind beach huts.
Please be alert
- wash your hands regularly – before you leave home and when you get back. If you know you’re likely to use a public toilet when you go out, carry your own sanitiser and hand gels.