- Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm
- Saturday: 9am to 5pm.
The library has:
- books, DVDs, CDs and audiobooks
- free internet access and public wifi
- warm spaces for studying, reading and meeting
- A4 & A3 photocopying and A4 printing
- daily newspapers
- 24/7 dropbox for returns
- rooms to hire
- water cooler to refill bottles.
Regular events for adults
Regular events for children and families
- pavement-level lift by the bus station to second floor entrance – currently out of order but an alternative can be arranged by contacting the Dolphin Centre
- escalator to entrance by HMV in the Dolphin Centre
- ample car parking in the Dolphin Centre car park.
Telephone: 01202 127 100