- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9am to 6pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 9am to 7pm
- Saturday: 9am to 5pm.
The library has:
- books for adults, young people & children
- free WI-FI and public computers
- information services
- study space
- local history
- rhyme time, story time sessions and Chatterbooks for children
- activity groups for adults
- a Friends group
- meeting room hire.
- wheelchair accessible entrance
- full internal access (see the floor plan)
- loop induction system
- autism friendly with a picture journey for first-time visitors.
Telephone: 01202 127 200