Your agreement and our responsibilities
Our responsibilities, and yours as an allotment holder in Poole.
If you accept the offer of an allotment to rent, you’ll get an allotment agreement to read and sign.
As manager of allotments in Poole, we’re responsible for:
- managing current allotment plot holder records and waiting lists
- determining and collecting annual rent and advising tenants of rent increases
- developing the allotment sites with tenants
- liaising with allotment associations, tenants and prospective tenants
- managing allotment agreements
- inspecting sites (with allotment association representatives if available)
- issuing non-cultivation notices and termination of allotment agreements due to non-compliance, non-cultivation or non-payment of rent
- providing funds for new and replacement facilities
- maintaining allotment information on our website.