Skip to content
Coast Banner

Animal movement licences

When moving animals, you require a licence to ensure the safety of the animals, yourself and the general public.

There is now a general licence for the movement of cattle, pigs, sheep, goats and deer.

Food chain information forms

If you are sending animals to slaughter you will need to complete a food chain information form from the Food Standards Agency.