Scaffolding and hoarding licence

Before putting up scaffolding, hoarding or any other structure over the public highway, a licence must be obtained.

How to apply

To apply for this licence in the Bournemouth area you will need to complete an online application form.

To apply for this licence within the Christchurch and Poole areas you will need to submit the application form together with a site plan indicating the position of the scaffolding, hoarding or other structure 7 days before it is planned to take place to to:

Planning transport and regulatory services