Skip to main content

Damaged street furniture

Skip to contents of guide

The term "street furniture" covers a vast array of equipment placed in, on, or over the highway for the safety and convenience of the public.

Typical items include:

  • bollards
  • railings
  • street name plates
  • traffic signs
  • benches/seats
  • salt bins
  • safety fences
  • barriers

How to report street furniture damage

You will need to let us know the:

  • street name and adjacent property number
  • item of furniture damaged
  • nature and extent of the damage
  • your name and contact number

Have you encountered a problem with this page?