We're committed to supporting individuals with disabilities in their job search and are proud participants in the Disability Confident scheme. This scheme aims to:
- encourage employers to hire and keep people with disabilities
- ensure that people with disabilities get the same opportunities to reach their full potential
We've achieved Level 2 of the Disability Confident Employer status by:
- making our hiring process inclusive and accessible
- promoting job openings effectively
- supporting employees who develop disabilities or health conditions
We offer interviews to applicants who declare a disability and meet the job's basic requirements.
Let us know during the application process if you need reasonable adjustments, such as:
- a designated parking space
- an interview room that's easy to access
- a virtual interview
- extra time for tasks or questions
- assistance with communication, such as a sign language interpreter
- bringing a carer or support person with you.
Accessibility for successful candidates
If you receive a job offer, a medical assessment may be needed to determine necessary adjustments for your role.
We're committed to working with you to put these adjustments in place when possible. Your input matters, so we can find the best solutions for you. We can also provide support through a Workplace Needs Assessment and Access to Work funding.
Our commitment to fairness extends throughout your employment, including training, working conditions, treatment, promotions, and even in the case of dismissal. We're determined to prevent any discrimination based on disability, both directly and indirectly.