Traffic light faults
Tell us about a fault with a traffic light at a junction or signalised pedestrian crossing, for example pelican, puffin or toucan crossings.
Examples of a fault include:
- traffic lights that are not working
- synchronisation with other traffic lights.
Report a traffic light fault
You can also call 01202 451 199
You will need to let us know the:
- road or junction the faulty traffic lights are located on
- details of the fault
- installation reference number, if known (located on the side of the nearby grey controller box and written in black lettering)
- faulty pole number, if known.
If the fault is an emergency, please phone us on: