Supported Living Services
About Supported living services
Our Supported Living Services help people with learning disabilities with a wide range of care and support to live in their own home, be a part of the community and support independence, by promoting choice, safety, dignity and respect.
All of our staff are trained and supported to ensure the best service provided as possible.
We are Registered with the Care Quality Commission to provide you with personal care.
How Supported living services can help
We provide help and support to people with learning disabilities to:
- ensure you have choice and control of your life
- provide care and support so that you can remain in your own home and live as independently as possible
- provide care and support to improve your quality of life
- make you laugh and smile everyday
- provide you with a flexible, person centred service that meets your needs
- provide shared care and support , 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- provide you with 1-1 community support, agreed with your social worker.
How to be referred
People are referred to the scheme by their Social Care Worker.