Branksome Recreation Ground Play Area
A fenced area on the edge of Branksome Recreation Ground, suitable for children of all ages.
The play area has:
- 3m-high climbing wall with spider's web climbing net
- early learning games painted on the ground for younger children
- junior and cradle swings
- climbing frame with high slide and hang bars
- raft springer
- bowl spinner
- toadstool seat
- wizard multiplay climbing unit
- flymobile overhead spinner
- running for gold balance trail leading into a natural play trail with logs, bridges and rocks
- three-bay swing with four flat seats and a basket swing
- swirl inclusive roundabout
- red seat simulator roundabout
- pixie springie
- streetboard springie
- cockerel three-way springie.
The play area also has:
- four park benches
- two picnic benches
- access to the Branksome Centre which has a community café open 9am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 12:30pm on Saturday.
There are no public toilets available, but visitors can use the toilets in the Branksome Centre when it’s open.
Recreation Road, Branksome, BH12 2EB.
There’s a car park in the recreation ground a short walk away and limited parking on roads nearby.
Dogs are not allowed in this play area.