Bourne Valley Park Play Area
A play area with equipment for children of all ages, including a wheelchair-friendly roundabout.
This play area is on the edge of Bourne Valley Park and next to the Bourne Valley Skatepark.
The play area has:
- toddler slide
- cradle swings for two- to five-year-olds
- four seat turtle springy rocker
- spider's web climber for three to 14-year-olds
- climbing whirl
- twin tower net climber
- cone climber
- rope end swing
- buddy swing
- long swing frame for six to 14-year-olds
- cableway zipwire
- wheelchair-friendly roundabout.
Turbary Close, Parkstone, BH12 4HD.
There’s limited parking on roads nearby.
Dogs are allowed in this play area but must be kept under control.