Turlin Moor Recreation Ground
A green open space used for football and rugby matches.
As well as sports pitches and a pavilion for hire, Turlin Moor Recreation Ground can be hired for outdoor events.
Blandford Road, Turlin Moor, Poole, BH16 5BW.
There’s a small car park in the grounds or limited parking on roads nearby.
You can reach the ground from Blandford Road.
Dogs are allowed in the recreation ground, except within the fenced play area.
There are showers and changing rooms at the ground but no public toilets.
Fun things to do
There’s a children's play area with:
- cradle and junior swings
- tyre swing
- balance board
Sport and exercise
The ground has:
- two 15-a-side rugby pitches (R1 and R2)
- four 11-a-side football pitches (F1, F5, F3 and F4)
- one 9-a-side football pitch (F2)
- one 7-a-side football pitch (F6)
- one 5-a-side football pitch (F7).