Report tree issues
Use this service to report:
- dead wood
- fungi growth
- tree/branch down on council owned land (not affecting access or emergency)
- tree leaning (not urgent or an emergency)
- tree obscuring traffic lights or signs
- vandalism to a tree (not happening now)
- a request for work to be done to a council tree.
Do not use this service:
- as a tenant to a private landlord, agent or housing partnership - instead, report these to the owners of the property or the partnership
- to report issue with trees or branches impacting railway lines, instead contact Network Rail: telephone 03457 114 141
- to report an issue with trees or branches impacting electricity cables, instead contact SSE: call 0800 052 0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details of the types of work we will and will not consider, read how we manage and maintain the trees we own.
You will need to tell us:
- the issue with the tree
- where the tree is.
You can also upload a picture of the issue.
If the tree is in a dangerous condition, please call us on: