Skip to content

Pest control

Controlling pests yourself

There are things you can do to control pests in your property. For more advice on what you can and cannot do read the pest control guidance on GOV.UK

You can find advice for controlling many pests on the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) website. 

If you're a council tenant

If you have a problem with rats, mice or squirrels, contact your housing department, who will arrange treatment for you.