Online service disruption 12 and 13 March
On Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 March, some of our services will be temporarily offline. This is to enable a key piece of work towards consolidating and centralising our online services.
The following services will not be available:
- Democratic services website - you will not be able to access information about council meetings, minutes or councillors
- Christchurch.gov.uk website - please note, however, you can use the search bar at the top of this page to find information about council services instead
- Christchurch land charges
- Christchurch parking payments
- Christchurch planning applications
- Tree preservation orders for Poole and Christchurch
- Strategic Flooding Risk Assessments for Poole and Christchurch.