Skip to content
Coast Banner

Apply or renew school transport

Who we can help

Our home to school transport policy explains who is eligible for support.

We can only provide free transport for those who meet the criteria.  

How to apply for or renew your school transport

You will need to complete our travel assistance form and return it to us at:

Transport for Pupils with SEND in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole 

Please refer to the home to school transport policy.

To apply for home to school transport assistance for a young people up to the age of 16 with an EHCP please complete the travel assistance application form for a child or young person with an Education, Health and Care Plan.

For further information please contact us by email at

If your child is aged 16 or over you can find out about the type of transport support available in our Post 16 information.


If you have a comment about this service or you’re unhappy with the transport to school scheme please contact us.