Draft Admission Policies 2024-25
Schools in the BCP Council area are holding consultations on admission arrangements for 2024 to 2025.
Unless otherwise stated next to the relevant schools, the consultation will run from Monday 12 December 2022 until Friday 27 January 2023.
The proposed policies are also available on each school’s website. Paper copies are available on request.
Comments or objections can be submitted directly to the schools or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schools that are consulting
Due to falling birth rates, the following primary schools are consulting on reducing their Published Admission Number.
- Bayside Academy
- Elm Academy
- Kinson Academy
- Muscliff Primary School
- St Clement’s and St John’s CE Infant School (see Coastal Learning Partnership's admission arrangements)
- Stanley Green Infant School.
A number of schools are also consulting on some clarifications in their policy.
- how an application is managed if a family moves home during the application period
- families who wish to a remain on a waiting list longer than one academic year need to reapply for the next academic year.
Some schools are consulting on other matters, and a summary has been provided below alongside their policy where available.
Primary, first and middle schools
Coastal Learning Partnership
The Coastal Learning Partnership Admissions Policy 2024-25 applies to the following schools:
- Baden Powell and St Peter's CE Junior School
- Bethany Church of England Junior School
- Courthill Infant School
- Heatherlands Primary School
- Heathlands Primary Academy
- Lillput CE VC Infant School
- Longfleet CE VC Primary School
- Oakdale Junior School
- Old Town Infant School and Nursery
- Queen's Park Infant Academy
- St Clements and St Johns Church of England Infant School
- St Luke's Church of England Primary School.