Skip to content

Apply to switch off traffic lights

Turning off traffic lights must be properly organised to prevent a hazard.

You need to apply to turn off traffic signals when affected by road works or street works.

The application covers the turning off and on of existing traffic signal controlled junctions and pedestrian/cycle crossing facilities belonging to the Highway Authority, BCP Council.