ChargerNet is the name for a network of electric vehicle (EV) rapid charging points in Dorset.
The rapid chargers feature Chademo and CCS DC connectors plus 7 pin Menekes AC connectors and this means most EV drivers will be able to top up their vehicles in around 30 minutes.
It costs just £4 to use one of our rapid chargers for up to an hour – enough time to charge your car to at least 80% capacity. The chargers operate on the Charge Your Car Network (CYC). You can join CYC and use the CYC membership card to start your charging session, use the CYC smartphone App or use their pay as you go phone service.
Where to find ChargerNet rapid chargers
All of our chargers are shown on the CYC charger map, the Zapmap website and the National chargepoint registry.
- Christchurch Road, BH1 3LT - near Bournemouth University
- Madeira Road multi storey car park, BH1 1QQ - on the first floor
- Richmond Gardens car park, BH1 1JD - on level 3 the ground floor
- Hawkwood Road car park, BH5 1BY - adjacent to library
- Pound Lane car park, BH10 7LN - access to Millhams
- Poole Road, BH12 1AZ - access via Seamoor Road.
- Saxon Square car park, BH23 1QA.
- Ashley Road, BH14 9BZ
- Civic Centre surface car park, BH15 2RU
- Fern Barrow, Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus, BH12 5BB - visitors car park
- Old Orchard, BH15 1SD
- Seldown Lane, BH15 1UA - at the side of "The Lighthouse".
If you have operational enquiries, please contact Charge Your Car by calling 01912 650 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information about the ChargerNet project, please email email@example.com.