Book an MOT appointment
We offer a transparent and independent service for MOTs covering Class 4, 5 and 7 vehicles.
- Class 4 - cars up to 8 passenger seats, goods vehicles up to 3,000 kg Maximum authorised mass, private passenger vehicles with 9 to 12 passenger seats, motor caravans
- Class 5 - private passenger vehicles with more than 13 passenger seats, novelty and play buses
- Class 7 - goods vehicles over 3000kg up to 3,500kg maximum authorised mass.
Opening times and location
You can make a booking between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Book an MOT test
MOTs cost £53.80 per test. Payment is by cash, or debit/credit card. Cheques are not accepted.
When making a booking request, please provide as many details as you can including:
- full name
- contact details (phone and/or email)
- vehicle make and model
- vehicle registration number
- fuel type (petrol/diesel/LPG)
- preferred date and time
- number of seats
- class 4,5 or 7.
To book an appointment, please call us on 01202 128 321 or email MOT@bcpcouncil.gov.uk.
We can carry out your MOT test while you wait or you can leave your vehicle with us and collect it up to 6pm the same evening.
There is a small waiting room that includes a water cooler and cups. It is located just opposite from the site office.
If you need a replacement certificate then contact us on 01202 128 321 or email on MOT@bcpcouncil.gov.uk. The cost of the replacement certificate is £10.