Search and comment on applications
You can view current planning application and decisions online. You'll be able to comment on current applications too.
What to consider when commenting
Remember that only certain issues can be taken into account. These include the following:
- whether the proposal is in line with the current policy plan for the area
- the appearance and character of a new building
- an increase in noise and disturbance, such as from an increase in traffic
- the safety of new roads, accesses and parking for road users and pedestrians
- any effect the new building may have on employment or the local economy
- any changes to public services
- how the new building may affect the landscape or conservation
- neighbours losing light or privacy.
We can't take into account:
- personal circumstances of the applicant
- the fact that development may have already begun
- competition between firms
- moral arguments
- loss of a view from a private property
- fears about the loss of property value
- the fact that the applicant does not own the land
- matters covered by leases or covenants.
In addition to the links above you can also view the weekly planning application list and the delegated decision list for the Bournemouth area and the weekly planning application list for the Poole area below.