If you believe your vehicle has been towed, you can contact:
- GRS Recovery - 01202 593 939 (vehicle storage is open from 9am to 6pm)
- Bournemouth 24 Recovery - 01202 937 526 (vehicle storage is open from 9am to 6pm).
You must call to arrange collection of your vehicle.
Reasons for vehicle removal
We issue a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) when a vehicle is parked illegally.
In some cases we may also remove the vehicle.
We may tow the vehicle if it:
- is parked in a disabled space, but is not displaying a blue badge
- displays a fake or fraudulent blue badge
- is parked using a fraudulent permit, voucher, scratch card or pay and display ticket - including fraudulent cashless parking or virtual permits
- causes dangerous obstruction to emergency services or other road users
- is found parked illegally on multiple occasions.
Costs for vehicle removal and release
The owner or keeper of the vehicle pays for the following costs where appropriate. This is in addition to the charges on the Penalty Charge Notice (PCN).
- £105 for the vehicle removal
- £12 per day for vehicle storage (storage charges apply for each day or part of the day, from midnight [23:59pm] on the day following removal of a vehicle)
- £50 to dispose of a vehicle.