Residents on street parking permit in the Poole area
Resident permits are issued to assist residents to park their vehicles, within restricted zones situated throughout the Poole area.
You can register more than one vehicle on your online account and then nominate which vehicle you need to park, as and when required. It is important to ensure the vehicle you have parked is the vehicle active on your account.
Resident parking permits are currently £55 per year.
Documentary evidence is required with your first application using the online permit system.
Proof of residence
A check will be made of the Council Tax and Electoral Roll records to verify residence. However, if you are not named on these records, you will need to provide either:
- a current tenancy agreement, or
- a bank statement less than 3 months old.
Proof of vehicle ownership
- registration document V5 pages 1 and 2 (the vehicle must be registered to the property and applicant)
- schedule of insurance, showing name and address (only if vehicle is new to you or you have just moved to the area)
- company vehicles - a letter is required from the company to confirm the resident is the keeper of the vehicle, as well as registration document or lease agreement.
If you are unable to provide the required documentary evidence or are unsure about what to supply please contact the parking administration section on 01202 123 911.
To apply by post, download and complete the resident on street parking permit application form and enclose your cheque/postal order, made payable to BCP Council, together with photocopies of the supporting documents as set out on the form and post the application to:
BCP Council Civic Centre
Permits will be issued within 5 working days from receipt of a completed application. Parking administration will not accept personal callers.
Please make sure you read the resident on street parking permit terms and conditions.