Read the latest public notices
Disposal of public spaces
We propose to transfer the following areas of open space land listed below to Christchurch Town Council, for their continued use as recreation grounds, play areas and skateparks:
- Barrack Road Recreation Ground, Barrack Road, Christchurch, Dorset.
- Mudeford Recreation Ground (part including the Play Area), Mudeford, Christchurch
- Play Area at Endfield Road, Christchurch
- Play Area at Knapp Mill Avenue, Christchurch
- Play Area at Mudeford Quay, Christchurch
- Play Area at River Way, Christchurch
- Play Area at Rutland Road, Christchurch
- Two Play Areas at Watermans Park, Dorset Road, Christchurch
- Skatepark at Two Riversmeet Arena, Stony Lane South, Christchurch
- Skatepark at Watermans Park, Dorset Road, Christchurch.
The intention is that these areas will continue to be used as recreation grounds and play areas as mentioned above, but Christchurch Town Council will be responsible for these areas instead of BCP Council.
Any representations or objections to the proposed disposal must made in writing by Thursday 30 June 2022, either by email to email@example.com or by post to:
Service Director of Development
BCP Council Civic Centre