Rigler Road - Inglesham Way
Poole Town Centre to Wareham Road and Holton Heath
A report summarising the results of public consultation undertaken 24 February to 31 March 2021 is available here and the report covering 10 May to 14 June 2021 consultation is available here.
- A new 20mph zone along Blandford Road, between the Tuckers Lane junction and Poole Bridge
- Improvements to the existing bridleway behind Carter Community School
- A new shared use path and crossing facilities on Blandford Road near Carter Community School
- A new signalised junction where Blandford Road meets Coles Avenue/Hinchliffe Road
- New planting on Woodlands Avenue, near the Beckhampton Road junction, to create a quieter route for people walking and cycling – no access for vehicles beyond this point in either direction as a result
- Blandford Road/Lake Road junction to be improved with crossing facilities, new shared paths and removal of the right-turn lane on Blandford Road
- The shared path connecting Blandford Road and Beckhampton Road to be improved
- Inglesham Way junction improved with new crossing facilities and shared paths
- Paths around Harkwood Drive improved providing shared space for cycling and walking
View the proposed design plan here.
Design work is ongoing and further information will be provided at a later date.