Inglesham Way - Sandy Lane
Poole Town Centre to Wareham Road and Holton Heath
A report summarising the results of public consultation undertaken 24 February to 31 March 2021 is available here and the report covering 10 May to 14 June 2021 consultation is available here.
- Junction redesign at the Blandford Road/Dawkins Road junction, with wider footways, new traffic lights and controlled crossing points
- A new two-way cycle lane on the eastern side of Blandford Road, between the Symes Road and Dawkins Road junctions
- New wayfinding signage towards Hamworthy train station
- Upgrades to the shared use path between Blandford Road and Symes Road
- Road markings to raise driver awareness of cyclists on the road near the railway bridges on Blandford Road
- New and improved crossing points around Willow Close and Sandy Lane
- Improvements to existing paths through Upton Country Park
View the proposed design plan here.
Design work is ongoing and further information will be provided at a later date.