Longham Mini Roundabouts - Glenmoor Road
Poole town centre to/from Ferndown and Wimborne
Public consultation for sustainable travel plans was undertaken between 10 May to 14 June 2021 and responses are available here.
- The existing footway on the western side of Ringwood Road, between Pompeys Lane and Glenmoor Road, upgraded to a new shared use path
- Four bus stop locations upgraded, including accessibility improvements, new shelters and real-time information
- The existing crossing point near Holmwood Park development widened and new signage installed along the existing path behind the development towards Christchurch Road
- More priority for cyclists and pedestrians at the junctions of Ringwood Road and adjoining roads
- Pedestrian footway and crossing improvements at the junction of St Just Close with Ringwood Road
Opportunities for improvements between Longham mini roundabouts and Pompeys Lane are also being considered.
View the proposed design plan here.
Design work is ongoing and further information will be provided at a later date.