Chaseide to Iford Roundabout
What is happening
- Improvements along Chaseside, with new crossing points and a protected two-way cycle track on northern side of road
- Riverside Avenue junction improved, providing space for better crossing points
- New shared path on north-east side of Castle Lane East, between Riverside Avenue and Iford Roundabout
- Junction layout revisions to give more priority to people walking and cycling, at the junctions of Castle Lane East and Holdenhurst Avenue, Cheriton Avenue, Holmfield Avenue, Iford Close and Bridle Crescent
- Existing shared path through woodland north of Castle Lane East would be improved by surfacing
- New protected space for cycling on south-west side of Castle Lane East, between Riverside Avenue and Bridle Crescent.